Information on the course Security Protocols
(a third semester MICS course) is kept
here. This course previously ran as Verification of Security Protocols
It is taught every winter semester and is worth 4 ECTS
points. The course aims at creating expertise in manual and computer
supported verification of security protocols.
Please feel free to contact any of the instructors should you have any questions about this course.
- Introduction to security; Review of basic cryptography
- Protocols, notation, terminology; Adversary Models
- Privacy, Anonymity, Untraceability
- Automatic Verification of Security Protocols
- Distance bounding protocols
- Multi-party authentication protocols
Lectures are on Wednesdays from 15:45 to 17:15, in A16
on the Kirchberg campus.
Office hours take place every Tuesday from 9:00 to 9:45 am, in F012.
All further details about the contents of this course are on Moodle.